- Who is responsible for processing your data.
- For what purposes we collect the data we request.
- What is the legitimacy for their treatment.
- How long we keep them.
- To which recipients we communicate your data.
- What your rights are and how to exercise them.
1. RESPONSIBLE: see data in the heading.
2. PURPOSES, LEGITIMATION AND CONSERVATION of the processing of the data sent through:
– Contact form.
PURPOSE: To provide you with a means to contact us and answer your requests for information, as well as to send you communications about our products, services and activities, including by electronic means (e-mail, SMS, etc.), if you check the acceptance box.
Legitimation: The user’s consent when requesting information from us through our contact form and by checking the acceptance box for sending information.
Conservation: Once your request has been resolved through our form or answered by email, if it has not generated a new treatment, and in case you have accepted to receive commercial shipments, until you request the cancellation of them.
– Sending of e-mails.
Purpose: To answer your requests for information, attend to your requests and answer your questions or doubts. In case of receiving your Curriculum Vitae, your personal data and curriculum may be part of our databases to participate in our present and future selection processes.
Legitimation: The user’s consent when requesting information through the e-mail address or sending us your data and CV to participate in our selection processes.
Conservation: Once your request is answered by email, if it has not generated a new treatment. In the case of receiving your CV, your data may be kept for a maximum of one year for future selection processes.
Obligation to provide us with your personal data and consequences of not doing so.
The provision of personal data requires a minimum age of 14 years or, where appropriate, the minimum age established by the applicable data protection regulations and/or having sufficient legal capacity to contract.
The personal data requested are necessary to manage your requests, to register you as a user and/or to provide you with the services you may contract, so if you do not provide them, we will not be able to attend to you correctly or provide you with the service you have requested.
In any case, we reserve the right to decide whether or not to incorporate your personal data and other information into our databases.
3. RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA.
Your data are confidential and will not be given to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation.
5. RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
Any person can withdraw their consent at any time, when it has been granted for the processing of their data. In no case does the withdrawal of this consent condition the execution of the subscription contract or the relations generated previously.
Likewise, you may exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data or its rectification when it is inaccurate.
- Request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Request the limitation of their treatment in certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation.
- Request the portability of the data in the cases provided for in the regulations.
- Other rights recognized in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to request your Rights: By writing to the person in charge at his or her postal or electronic address (indicated in section A), indicating the reference “Personal Data”, specifying the right you wish to exercise and with respect to which personal data.
In case of disagreement with the company regarding the processing of your data, you can file a complaint with the Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
6. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
With the aim of safeguarding the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data provided from their alteration, loss and unauthorized treatment or access.
7. UPDATING YOUR DATA
It is important that in order to keep your personal data updated, you inform us whenever there have been any changes in them, otherwise, we are not responsible for the veracity of them.